We go through an awful lot of wipes at home. I seriously could not imagine myself living without them.
Top 10 uses for wipes in our home:
1. Getting food off the high chair, table, floor, walls (you get the gist!)
2. Removing food and dribble stains off clothes
3. Wiping toothpaste and water marks off the bathroom sink (floor, walls… is it just me?)
5. Giving the toilets a quick wipe
6. Refreshing little people when it is getting hot (have you ever tried putting wipes in the fridge?)
7. Cleaning the fridge quickly when it is getting empty, just before we fill it up again
8. Wiping hands when travelling on public transport
9. Removing make-up
10. Last but not least, wiping dirty faces and bottoms!
Pampers challenged us to put their wipes to the test and make a short video testing the pH of their wipes. The idea behind the challenge was to prove that Pampers Sensitive Wipes are milder than cotton wool and water. They are kind to little ones’ sensitive skin and as such, they are dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. They are also thick and really soft to provide gentle cleaning with less wiping.
Wriggly really enjoyed the experiment, especially throwing pretty much everything on the floor. She is quick!
Check out the new Pampers “poo face” video:
I am working with BritMums and Pampers testing their wipes and featuring their new #PampersPooface video. I was provided wipes and have been compensated for my time. All editorial and opinions are my own. Click here for more information.