Tomorrow, the children and I will Give It Some Welly for Allergy UK! The five of us will be wearing our Allergy UK T-shirts and wellies from the second we get out of bed to the time we are off to sleep. We will also be spending most of the day outdoors.
The charity helps those with allergies by providing a helpline, support network and online forum. They also offer training for health care professionals who work with patients affected by allergy and intolerance.
We are aiming to raise £300 for Allergy UK. You can donate here ot text WELI99£1 to 70070 to give a pound to Allergy UK.
You could win a pair of children’s Chipmunk wellies! The Competition is a fun photo challenge, and to enter you will have to make a small donation to my fundraising page. If you have already donated, all you have to do is send me your photo!
How to enter the #GiveItSomeWelly competition
- Get your wellies out!
- Take a creative photo including wellies. It could be anything from a welly shape made out of sweets, to a picture of your children misbehaving in their wellies or your old wellies used as flower pots. Anything will do as long as it is creative and fun!
- Send me your photo via email (email@example.com), tweet it to @lecoindemel or mention me (@lecoindemel) on Instagram.
- If you share on Twitter or Instagram, please use the hashtags #GiveItSomeWelly and #CreativePhotoCompetition
- Feel free to use this template for your entry: “This is my entry for the #CreativePhotoCompetition to #GiveItSomeWelly for @AllergyUK1 organised by @lecoindemel.”
- I will share my favourite entries on Facebook.
- Donate £1 per photo to my Allergy UK Fundraising page, using your Twitter/Instagram name or real name so I have a reference.
Just in case you need some inspiration, here is our welly tower:
The lovely Di at SuperLucky will be our independent judge. She will choose the photo she considers the most creative to win the pair of wellies.
The closing date is Tuesday 28 October 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• There is one prize to be won: a pair of children’s Chipmunk Wellies up to the value of £15. It will be gifted by Welly Warehouse.
• The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
• The closing date for entries is 11.59 pm GMT time on Tuesday 28 October 2014.
• The photo must feature a welly or something in the shape of a welly.
• Multiple entries are permitted, but for each one a separate £1 donation must be made.
• The photo must have been taken by you.
• The winning entry will be the most creative photograph, and will be judged by Di at SuperLucky.
• The winner will be informed by Twitter DM, Instagram comment or email within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with an email address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
• I will pass on the winner’s contact details to Julia Kitchenham, Fundraising Manager for Allergy UK so that she can put them in touch with Welly Warehouse.
I am organising this creative competition to raise awareness about Allergy UK and support their annual fundraiser, Give It Some Welly. I have not been compensated in any way and all photos are mine. I received a lot of help and advice from Di at SuperLucky to set the competition up. Thanks, Di!
Find more competitions and giveaways at ThePrizeFinder.