Happy Friday! This year is going at lightning speed… can you believe Easter is in just a couple of weeks? It’s time to put together a little round-up of allergy-friendly goodies. Check how good these gluten-free vegan Easter treats look.
- These healthy fruit and nut chocolates by Mandy at ‘Sneaky Veg’ are vegan and easy to make! You could even turn the whole chocolate-making experience into a family activity. I know my four would love that!
Photo Credit: Mandy at ‘Sneaky Veg’
- Katie at ‘Mummy in a Tutu’ shares the process of making a beautiful gluten-free vegan chocolate and raspberry tart from a recipe by ‘Bakerita.’
- Rebecca at ‘Glutarama’ created these stunning Supersize Cream Eggs using only 6 ingredients (and a bit of food colouring) and half an hour hands-on. They look incredibly effective, and I was lucky enough to try them last week: they actually taste yummy (I can’t stand ‘normal’ Cream Eggs). Check out the recipe here.
Photo Credit: Rebecca at ‘Glutarama’
- If you fancy making your own vegan Easter egg, check Nath’s instructions: it’s quick and easy to do!
Photo Credit: Nath at ‘The Intolerant Gourmand’
- Reneé shares her showstopper of a paleo chocolate and caramel slice. Simply swap the butter for a fairy-free spread and it will be vegan too.
- Fancy a bit of a power treat? These Chocolate Coco Balls by Kylie at ‘Confidently Kylie’ are gluten-free, vegan and free from refined sugar.
Photo Credit: Kylie at ‘Confidently Kylie’
- If you are avoiding edible treats this Easter, Emma at ‘The Free From Farmhouse’ collated a list of 35 non-food Easter treats your kids will love. Check it out: it’s full of small Easter-themed gifts.