This week, our little kitchen features in Foodies100. That makes me really happy as the kitchen is the hub of our home; the place where I enjoy spending a lot of time cooking with my little ones, making smoothies, developing new recipes or taking photos of brown stuff on the floor.
If you have five minutes to spare, why not read the article, and have a sneaky look inside my kitchen!
What you will find in the post:
– me sat on the floor hugging a blender (yes, really!)
– the ‘bijou’ (that is the sort of word estate agents would use instead of ‘tiny’, isn’t it?) kitchen in which I cook for our family of six
– the new Peugeot in my kitchen (I know, crazy!)
– my ‘tea set’
– my love of potato peelers
What you will not see in there:
– the inside of the cupboards (scary!)
– the ancient fridge-freezer I have to bash with a wooden spoon every day to get rid of the ice that forms (magically?) everywhere
– my old wooden cutting board (in desperate need of a new one)
– a KitchenAid (any generous benefactors out there?)
– the consequences of Hubby’s bulk buying (stuff everywhere!). My other half once came home with twenty-eight bottles of hand wash and a dozen tins of ‘Hallowbeans’ (he did!). That was the day after Halloween a couple of years ago. I think we might have one left. All the hand wash is gone. We have very clean hands. So do our friends and family.
Leave a Reply