It is no secret that my little family and I are big fans of our water softener. We have only had it for a few months, but I can safely say that I would never go back to hard water. Never, ever, thank you very much!
If you are curious about the difference a water softener makes, have a look at this post, where the lovely people at Harvey Water Softeners give me a little demo (mind blown on that day!).
As I was filming my monthly video for Harvey Water Softeners, it dawned on me that for every one of my little video updates, I talked and talked (I can do that pretty well!) but did not even show you the great contraption that has changed our lives (seriously, it is life-changing!).
If you are not in the mood for a spot of video watching, let me summarise for you why Harvey Water Softeners are pretty special:
- They soften water and remove all limescale in the whole house.
- They are small! If mine fits in my tiny kitchen, I bet it would fit in yours too!
- They do not need electricity to operate (no plugging in, no noise, no extra charges)
- You do not have to set anything.
- All you have to do is add a block of salt when you see the red line in the softener.
- Water softeners have to do 2 jobs: soften the water and clean themselves. Harvey Water Softeners have twin cylinders, so the softener can do both jobs at once.
Click here for more information.
Disclosure: We live in a hard water area and we have teamed up with Harvey Water Softeners for 2016. We will bring you regular updates about what it is like to be a softened water family. We were gifted our water softener but all photos, videos and opinions (unless otherwise stated) are my own.