After work this afternoon, I will be heading off to BritMums Live, the biggest blogging event of the year for parent bloggers. I was desperate to attend in 2014, but Wriggly was only a week old so I followed the event on Twitter. When the tickets went on sale for this year, I must have been the first person to hit ‘buy now!’
Anyone who knows me is aware of my
obsession love for jars and it is a real honour to have Home Brands, the makers of Ball Fresh Preserving Products as my sponsor for BritMums Live. We made ice cream yesterday night so I could show off my pretty new jam jar!
• Name: Mel
• Blog: Le Coin de Mel
• Twitter ID: @lecoindemel
• Height: 1m63
• Hair: brown
• Eyes: green or grey depending on the weather
• Is this your first blogging conference? No
• Are you attending both days? Of course!
• What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? First and foremost, I am looking forward to catching up with friends and meeting the inspiring people behind the blogs I read and love.
• What are you wearing? I will probably be wearing my work outfit when I arrive (late, sniff!), unless I have time to change during my lunch break. I have a nice, comfy dress from Joules for this evening with electric blue heels and pink nails. I have no idea what I will be wearing tomorrow. Am I allowed jeans and a tank top?
• What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? The ‘Table Talk’ sessions really appeal to me as they are set in smaller groups with experts in their field. I also hope I will get some tips on what I am meant to do with social media. Oh, and I have no idea about SEO, so if anyone has any idea what it is and what to do with it, let me know! I might not have to wing this blogging thing after BritMums Live!
• Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? It is my first time. Please be gentle with me (and if you see me on my own, please speak to me!).